The adorable cute little piece of happiness, often called cupcakes is what everybodyâ€™s favourite. Get-togethers, birthday celebrations, kidsâ€™ parties and all the other occasions that you can name, cupcakes add taste to all of them. Cakes have their charm but the cupcakes have their cuteness too! It adds way too much to the merrymaking. Lately, the cupcakes have become the pop culture in the culinary world.
The home-made cupcakes are just too wonderful and they are quick fix from mommyâ€™s kitchen. It gives a warm and fuzzy feeling. Adored by every age, the cupcakes have been reinvented over the time and again. There fillings, the frostings and the decorations varies according to what you like. The sizes vary too. And the most fun thing about the cupcakes is that you get to eat the whole thing. In case you donâ€™t like sharing your desserts, you can easily have all of it without the guilt.
Making them at home so much fun and if done frequently, you can be an expert at it. It is no rocket science, believe me! Call you friends over and plan an evening treat for them. It will break your monotonous schedules which have kept you on toes for long. You can try a number of flavours like vanilla, chocolate, raspberry and many more. Find a perfect cupcake recipe and start step by step. If you love cooking, it would be a pleasure for you and if not then itâ€™s going to be a lovely experience. There aren’t any guidelines for mixing, scooping, and baking a perfect cupcake, but there are even more tips for how to make these tiny cakes extra special. You can add sprinklers, make desired frosting and decorate them with cherries and other fruits.
Recipe for the peanut butter chocolate cupcake:
- 1Â¾ c. all-purpose flour
- Â½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Â½ tsp. salt
- Â½ c. milk
- Â½ c. reduced-fat sour cream
- Â¾ c. unsalted butter
- 1Â¼ c. sugar
- Â½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
Peanut Butter Filling
- Â½ c. creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1Â½ c. confectionersâ€™ sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbsp milk
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until well mixed. In small bowl, whisk milk and sour cream until blended.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer until creamed. Beat in peanut butter until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- With mixer on low speed, alternately add flour mixture and milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, until just blended.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. On low speed, gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar and 3 to 4 tbsp milk until blended. Beat mixture on high speed 1 minute or until fluffy.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-in. plain round tip. Insert tip into the top of each cupcake; squeeze as much filling into the center of each as possible (top of cupcake will bulge slightly).
- Melt chocolate chips in large glass bowl in microwave as package directs. Add sour cream; beat with an electric mixer until fluffy and good spreading consistency. Spread about 2 tbsp frosting on each cupcake.