Quotes and Messages- Express Your Love This Father’s Day!
18th June 2017 would be celebrated as Father’s Day worldwide and here are some amazing quotes on dads by famous personalities and some heart-warming messages. These quotes and messages can help you in expressing your feelings to your father in the most subtle manner. You can send these messages along with gifts for father’s day and greet them on this occasion.
Image Credit By: 4.bp.blogspot.com
Father’s Day Quotes:
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry – William Shakespeare.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right – Wade Boggs
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me – Jim Valvano
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter – Euripides
- My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try – Michael Jordan
- A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son – William Graham Sumner
- To be a successful father, there’s one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don’t look at it for the first two years – Ernest Hemingway
- Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance – Ruth E. Renkel
- Becoming a father is easy enough but being one can be very rough – Wilhelm Busch
- How true Daddy’s words were when he said: “All children must look after their own upbringing.” Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
- My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine – David Lauren
- To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father. Nick Lachey
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was – Anne Sexton
- When it comes to Father’s Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit – Jennifer Grant
- I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that – Adam Sandler
- My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more – Pete Rose
- My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people’s sacred status, regardless of the past – Steve Irwin
- It’s an ongoing joy being a dad – Liam Neeson
- It wasn’t like I was self-motivated. My dad started me. It was his dream before it was mine – Venus Williams
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again – Enid Bagnold
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express – Joseph Addison
- No one is able to make the female a queen except her father – Arab Proverb
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping – John Sinor
- The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her – Anonymous
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father – Michael Ratnadeepak
Father’s Day Exclusive Messages:
Image Credit By: i.ytimg.com
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. Thank you dad, for making me understand my true virtues.
- A happy family is always a reflection of the loving dad.
- Whether you fall or fail, whether you cry or sob, all you can look forward to is that your dad believes in you. He picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- When I think of all the blessings I have in my life, you are the number one I can always count. Happy Father’s Day dad.
- My dear dad, although time and distance may separate us, but, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you.
- One can never imagine what selfless love is until one becomes a father. Thank You dad for defining love in its purest form.
- Dad, you are my hero and you are just like wine! You get better with each passing year and time
- I start my day by thanking you for showering this wonderful life to me. Thank you daddy for letting me know life!
- Dad, you are the definition of a best friend to me, you are the builder of my life, and you are the star of my sky.
- Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be sturdy, to never stop believing in my dreams, for all the trust, for helping me achieve my goals! I wouldn’t be where I am today without your support! Happy father’s day!
- My life is more than ordinary because an extra-ordinary dad like you. Stay healthy dad!
- Dad, your scolding’s made me perfect, and your applause made me believe in the SELF. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad.
- There is not a single word to define what you are to me, dad. Here’s wishing you a happy father’s day!
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father’s Day!
- The greatest gift that I have ever received is you dad. I am thankful for having you as my father.
- I may not always say it, but, I love you more than just the words can explain.
- Thank you dad for making all my wishes come true!
- Dad, you were, still is, and would always remain the best person I have ever known! Thank you for everything.
Fathers are the unsung heroes of every family. They do everything for their kids and sacrifice their own wishes and desires for them. These quotes and messages are going to help you express your emotions. Written words have more power than anything else. Significance of a father and the relevance of father’s day has a strong connection and with your thoughts expressed beautifully, it can be made extra special.